View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Aww that sounds nice, Candace. i want to try Sonic one of these days...if we ever get one lol and a Golden Coral, Chick-Fil-A...actually we have a Sonic about an hour away, Golden Coral about two hours away and we're supposed to get a Chick-Fil-A out near the Sonic so we shall see . The crappy part about CNY is we only have Burger King, Wendys, and McDonald's we did just get Popeyes though a couple of years ago (I only remember that because I was pregnant and craving it so I called into work on opening day for some )

Aww that stinks, Kathrin . What type of work do you do? We have inventory Wednesday so our hours and everything have been crazy... hopefully we do good so we don't have to have one again in January

Aww that sounds awesome, Fiona. Hopefully this date went better than some you've told us about .

Aww Nikki, don't sweat it, RL tends to do that to us .

So last night I went out and an old co-worker whose now an Assistant Manager at Boscov's (not sure if anyone on here has ever heard of it..It just came here so I know it's not a NY thing lol) but she basically told me to put my app in, let her know, call the store and she'll give me an interview on the same day. I'm thinking about it (don't wanna give up full time for part time but I'm gonna look into it) . And than the other day Amaya's Uncle came over just to see us and he asked me out in a round about way so I said yes. Not sure how I feel completely but he loves Amaya and puts her first already, it'll probably be awkward but we'll see what happens, right? I had no issue dating him before I had known who he was so...speaking of him Amaya's now calling him "daddy" and the other day her biological father came with her Uncle to pick her up and he said "come see daddy. come give daddy kisses" and she did and he did it right in front of him. Apparently he doesn't care because he said nothing to either of us, aw well his loss .

Icon by Fiona