View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 07:44 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

I have to admit that this is really sweet, despite the fact that I'm cringing at how... INTENSE this relationship seems to be after only a few months. You have to admire how Joey is able to express himself. That's pretty special.

joeypauline: This past 11/11 11:11 I went to the prime meridian in London where longitude and latitude meet zero. I left new intentions, wishes, & goals for my life.. including sharing my self, mind, and love with transparency & without fear. During this moment I also imagined the woman I wanted to share my love with knowing that if I wanted to find her that I needed to match those same qualities that I craved. I then started the rest of this beautiful evolving trip of life back at zero- in the very center of space and time, Longitude 0º. A few months later, the world worked in a mysterious way and I met my 11/11 11:11 Dream Woman✨ Thank you for having all the qualities my wild imagination has dreamed of (and then some) @adelaidekane. I love you Baybuuuh and I'm looking forward to e'ry new Dreamy Day-1 with you, #happyfewmonthiversary

And Ade is happy to be home in LA.

X

X