View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:17 PM
rossfangirl86
Elite Fan

Dawson/Jack talking at the beginning was actually kind of great. And their budding friendship proves to me how OOC Dawson was written in s3 but I digress. It's nice to see them both making an effort to get along and seeing that they have more in common than they ever thought.

Dawson/Joey were pretty great in this episode as well. It's nice to see them getting along as friends again. Some of their scenes were playful but I liked how they had a serious talk toward the end. Dawson knew what Joey needed to hear even when she didn't want to hear it. They really played off each other well in this episode and I missed that so much.

Pacey/Andie are always great and I could see both sides of their disagreement here. Pacey shouldn't have spit in the teacher's face, no matter what he was saying, but I can understand why he felt responsible for the whole situation. It was sad to see him so disappointed in Andie when they've been such a rock for each other the last few episodes. But that happens in every relationship so it was realistic.

That Pacey/Dawson scene outside the principle's office made me well up a bit inside. "I could never be ashamed of you." Oh DP, how great you were in s2.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote