View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
I stepped down if you want some details - there's possible board closure plus my stepping down

I just tried and tried and tried to where I've been having more fun helping the DC boards gain more plus I really really want to mod SW where X-Men has more often or not felt like a burden where I love the movies but no one wanted to discuss

So now there's interest to save the board I just need space and a MST has taken over - so see what others do with the board and not my problem anymore

If moderator[s] take over and doesn't close - I may return as just a poster but it was just too much where 3 years on the first and would be 3 years mod mid-September. Almost 2 years solo moderator
I wish I could help you, but I know that I won't visit the board very frequently. I also have to watch the first X-men movies. I thought there were more people posting there.
I didn't remember that you were solo mod there.

I think that I would only focus my time on in this board, Star Wars and New Girl. I also want to start posting in the Star Trek board but I didn't finish the original series yet

Today I'm going to cook for my grandparents. Pray for me