View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:10 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
You know what would be ironic is if her cursed life is actually full of good memories of a life that wasn't actually real and then when the curse is broken, she remembers all the pain she's been through. She would be happy to remember her loved ones, but there would be a sadness that would come with it. I think Ruby mentioned feeling that way in season 2.
Aw. Yeah that would be a bit sad.

But I thought of something similar along the lines of Adult Henry finding her under some 'new' happy life and because he remembers how hard she struggled in SB to find a HE for herself, then feels guilty about breaking the truth to her. He wants her to have the happiness, even if under a curse, but the price could be not telling her the truth, which is that he is her son. Because then he'd have to explain how it's possible with the whole truth.

Daniel could come up because her son is still Henry 'Daniel' Mills. IF telling her the truth, he could tell her how he got that middle name when trying to get her to remember.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.