View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 06:59 AM
hfce
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Yeah I already said if they can't work with me for tomorrow to next Thursday with almost open availability to get in than I'm switching asap. This lady sends me about thirty minutes away for the oral surgeon to have it removed the other dentist will do it on the spot no questions asked so we shall see.

I'm glad she's comfortable and happy to be there with her grandma, aunts, uncle and siblings . It's really good for her, I've noticed a change such as her talking more. Before she knew her colors, ABC's, could count to twenty, her animals, there sounds and what they were if she came face to face with em but now she says like "lets go outside" or "bye bye mommy" stuff she wasn't saying before.
Being around more people and experiencing different things has expanded her learning. She is ready for preschool. I would start looking around to see when to start her. It sounds like her speech has gotten better unlike what the doctor told you before about it.

Yeah get a new doctor. You can't let this go on any longer.