View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 05:45 PM
CONDEMNED666
Addicted Fan

Hulu Thread #1: Giving us even more Original Programming choices for us to Watch!

List of Original Programs Distributed by Hulu

The 75 Best TV Shows on Hulu Right now, unfortunately theyve included all the reruns in mix with the originals which makes the list confounding to say the least

Anyway, The Handmaid's Tale has its own thread, but this is a thread for the other shows which arent big enough to warrant their own thread

The Mindy Project and the Thick of It are series which have found a home here after jumping ship from a previous network

The network is growing but aside from the Handmaid's Tale, Casual is a show which Ive been compelled to watch, even though its not the most discussed show on the internet, there is an audience

I got into Casual because I was a fan of Tara Lynne Barr, especially after she teamed up with Joel Murray (Bill's Brother) on the quirky ultraviolent movie "God Bless America", directed by Bobcat Goldthwait, but that show seemed to have stuck with me for some reason or another

Anyway, Happy Hulu-ing, may we find some gold out there on our network discoveries