View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 02:05 PM
LWS53
Elite Fan

Quote:
I pretty much knew what happened before I watched it and wondered whether to get the last series as I didn't think there was any more to see, but I loved it when I did see it.
Looking back at this entry I can't remember saying this about wondering whether to get the last season - I must have been drunk or something but there was never any doubt about getting the last season!

Quote:
I think I've waited too longs sometimes as certain parts of Fringe fandom have kind of spoiled things for me, not in the sense of saying what's happening, but in the sense of because they're irritating and irritating about certain things, I get irritated in response. Sometimes I feel like if Anna isn't your favorite, people think you're watching the show wrong. (And I love her! but.)
Talking about some Olivia fans they were, and some still are, weirdly possessive about Olivia (and Anna) to the detriment of all the other characters in the show (especially Peter). I too found it very irritating when people tried to pit one against the other, and I think just did it to get a rise out of the other character's fans.

I enjoyed the show (and still enjoy the re-watches) for what it was and not what anyone thought it should be! I love spotting the clues and 'easter eggs' for up coming episodes, and still find some hidden gems!