View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 10:42 AM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
No they didn't, dragonfire. Jughead had a major role in the entire first season of Riverdale. Sure, he wasn't seen much in the first episode, but he was the narrator, and a TV show is different from a movie in that they have 12 to 20 episodes to work with in a single season. Also, movies should not be advertisements for some other movie, they should stand as individual films themselves, something Logan should've made plainly obvious and something Marvel still hasn't learned from. Age of Ultron was a complete throwaway, and not just because Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne were omitted from their own story, but because it was basically an advertisement for Infinity War. Movies should be movies, not commercials. All I know is that if you removed Michelle entirely from that movie you'd never know she was gone.
I think Jughead really didn't have a major role until he got with Betty. I mean before that he was more like a background character. Are you forgetting who owns Marvel? Of course the movies are advertisements/commercials that's how Disney rolls. Mickey Mouse wants that big cheese/$$$.