View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 02:56 AM
fmaldy24
Ultimate Fan

And although their "political" message took priority,

I agree that they had many political agendas but it's a little annoying that they had to put it into everything including their love story. They had so many political stories and so many things they covered through the 5 seasons - even into the last season where they give Brain syphilis. They just tried to cover so much I wonder if it was too much sometimes.

Brian changed, is not anymore Brian of season 1

I agree with this too and I think that is what annoys me about them not being together so much. He had changed and he was happy. You see him throughout the seasons do things for his friends and for Liberty Avenue and Babylon and even asking Justin to live with him (I love where he says and for the times you aren't here I wouldn't mind if you were - swoon ) is a big change and something he had never done before and I know he wants Justin to be happy and do his art but like I said before he could do it in Pittsburg. It just annoys me a bit .

I see it and my heart breaks down feeling Brians pain

I think that's the other thing - it is so sad to see Brian at the end sitting there by himself in his loft just missing Justin and then sitting in the loft working. It's like he had changed and was ok at home by himself and wasn't out at a different club picking up - it took Michael to take him back to Babylon to get him there. He looks so sad and lost at the end - even dancing by himself he looks not so happy.

There was 22 episodes in the first season and only 13 in the 5th - I wonder why? They could've made the story more rounded or clear maybe?