L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I always love the way Brienne eyes him.
It was hilarious! I mean we already have this:

# when bae checks you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Plus the one scene of Cersei talked to that guy and that guy willing to kill his own brother and the way he told her that he will feel the same way if she did that which that sound foreshadowing that happen between her and Jaime..
YESSSSSSSSSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)

I loved Hound/BHWB scene. The hound had genuinely changed and If you noticed the Gravedigger theory from the book. I liked what he saw in the flames tho it's not believable for the Hound to suddenly see or read the flames but any way, I felt goosebumps when he was saying the lines.
I guess Thoros can maybe will him to see something in the flames but yeah, it was quite easy for The Hound to see something in the flames. I guess this changes his mind and makes him go with the BHWB to fight with the Northerners.

Quote:
Also, I had liked Jaime/Cersei scenes but what bothered me that he is not angry. I think he's wary and surprised, he begun to notice she'd changed but as we expected he'll be at her side.. And that Euron speech
I think he's mostly scared but yes he wasn't angry. I laughed at all of Euron's shades at Jaime, OMG. He even changed himself up a bit for Cersei. I wonder what gift he has in mind? Maybe one of the Sand Snake's heads?

Quote:
Plus, Jon/Sansa scene didn't turn out bad as I had expected. Thanks GOD. Well, she's got a point on how he needs to counsel her. She knows these people well and he needs to listen to her more however, I'll add my voice to his when he made that decision to give Umbers and Karstarks another chance They're just little kids. Sansa still trusts Jon and I liked that and now she knows exactly what LF wants and she'll start to play the game with him.
It's either you forgive them or kill them and Jon thinks that even if they technically turned their back on the Starks, he still needs them for the battle with the WWs. If the WWs weren't around, I'm more inclined to go with Sansa's decision. I'm not saying she's wrong as she has a point too, but the North needs men/women and a huge army and A LOT of dragonglass right now.

Quote:
Ed Sheeran cameo was useless and unnecessary. The whole scene was meh.
Same. It kind of threw me away from the tone/mood of the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I'm here to talk about the Hound/Thoros/Beric! I didn't think I was going to like them, but I found their dynamic really great!!! on the OT3
It's great to finally see a "good side" to Sandor. I mean he's "good" and has done some horrible but he's nothing like Gregor, for example, who's just plain savage.

Quote:
I'm divided because in a way I really wanted her to go North to reunite with Jon and Sansa (and probably Bran soon), but at the same time I've been waiting for her to finish her vengeance list for so long.... I'm confused as to what I want for Arya
Personally I want Jaime to kill Cersei. And for Arya to kill LF. I'm already reading some insane theories about Arya right now which I'm not going to mention here as they're all specs. Which reminds me, with the Freys out of the picture, this makes Edmure the heir to the Twins. Cersei will kill him.

Quote:
I found that it was a great scene to have the soldiers being nice to Arya, because so far even to us we have been thinking about how awful the Lannisters and their army is, and that showed that they fight because they don't have a choice or a say in it, and in the end all they want is to go home. I imagine that will make Arya think a bit harder before just killing people on the other side which will make her more compassionate.
While I found the scene unnecessary, it did show a side that some of the Lannister soldiers are just trying to survive. For a minute, Arya was contemplating on killing them but they were nice and it surprised her too.

Quote:
As for Sansa being more like to Cersei, I don't really dig, I mean, I like that she is not as gullible as she was in the beginning, but IDK the change doesn't appeal to me because she is getting colder towards people.
Even her sass towards LF, it's such a Cersei thing to say. I don't like that she's getting colder towards people. And these were kids too! They need a home and shelter and their lands.

Quote:
They know she has dragon Cersei once said in the small council that it was only small dragons and then Varys said that they were growing strong, and since she already knows that Tyrion is her Hand, she probably knows that the Dragons are super strong.
But yeah, mad couple Cersei/Euron would be so interesting And that way Jaime would finally be free of Cersei and try to do something good with his life.
Ah yes, I forgot about this. Thanks! I also found that remark to Euron about killing his brother a bit off. I mean, Cersei, if she can, would have killed Tyrion a long time ago. I'm worried for Jaime this season.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.