View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:56 PM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
ETA: I forgot about Meera/Bran at the Wall with Edd and Jorah in Oldtown! I'll talk more about them at a later post. And I also need to talk more about The Hound/Thoros/Beric scenes.
Also, I forgot to mention all the shade Euron threw at Jaime, OMG.

Unless something distracts her in the North and she eventually heads there. I'm disappointed that Arya is "reunited" with Ed Sheeran and not Gendry though. What's up with that?

Thanks. That's also why they laughed when Arya said she's going to kill the Queen.

THIS THIS THIS. Nothing more to add. Sansa is definitely some sort of toned down version of Cersei right now. I need to re-watch that row with Jon again and while it pains me to see them both fighting like this, they both do have points and they really need to communicate better with each other. I love Lyanna too. OMG. Can she just be the one to sit on the Iron Throne?

I think I have my new OT3: The Hound, Thoros & Beric.

I kind of want a marriage alliance just cause Cersei has gone mad and Euron will love it. I was like YUCK when he was flirting with Cersei. He does have a lot of army and Cersei will need him to fight off Dany. Question is, do they know Dany has dragons?
Ohh yeah, Meera and Bran! I'm so happy that they're at the Wall and I would like to see them talking a bit more with Edd
And Jorah that was so sad (I had seen in the trailer) but still hearing his voice and having him wondering if Dany has arrived made me feel so sorry that he wasn't there with her.
I'm here to talk about the Hound/Thoros/Beric! I didn't think I was going to like them, but I found their dynamic really great!!! on the OT3

I'm divided because in a way I really wanted her to go North to reunite with Jon and Sansa (and probably Bran soon), but at the same time I've been waiting for her to finish her vengeance list for so long.... I'm confused as to what I want for Arya

I found that it was a great scene to have the soldiers being nice to Arya, because so far even to us we have been thinking about how awful the Lannisters and their army is, and that showed that they fight because they don't have a choice or a say in it, and in the end all they want is to go home. I imagine that will make Arya think a bit harder before just killing people on the other side which will make her more compassionate.

I support Lyanna sitting in the Iron Throne! She ROCKS!!! I want her to have more scenes
I really hope Jon and Sansa talks more, because if they actually work together they would be a force to be reckon with.
As for Sansa being more like to Cersei, I don't really dig, I mean, I like that she is not as gullible as she was in the beginning, but IDK the change doesn't appeal to me because she is getting colder towards people.

They know she has dragon Cersei once said in the small council that it was only small dragons and then Varys said that they were growing strong, and since she already knows that Tyrion is her Hand, she probably knows that the Dragons are super strong.
But yeah, mad couple Cersei/Euron would be so interesting And that way Jaime would finally be free of Cersei and try to do something good with his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I always love the way Brienne eyes him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ Same here.. He always have like heart-eyes whenever he sees her and she was like sigh..

The best part was Ayra.. That was badass.. I can't wait to see more of her..

I'm looking forward to see how Daenerys going..

Plus the one scene of Cersei talked to that guy and that guy willing to kill his own brother and the way he told her that he will feel the same way if she did that which that sound foreshadowing that happen between her and Jaime..
Ohh I LOVE Tormund and Brienne sharing scenes!!! Gimme more of that

Arya was perfect! Definitely my favorite in the episode (I'm a bit biased since she is one of my favorite characters of the show )

Daenerys arriving really set up the season for HUGE events! I'm so excited about that!

I got that too, and I'm worried about Jaime because I really wanted him away from Cersei, but I don't think I'll get that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
AND THAT WWs SCENE WITH THE GIANTS ..OMG

Also, I had liked Jaime/Cersei scenes but what bothered me that he is not angry. I think he's wary and surprised, he begun to notice she'd changed but as we expected he'll be at her side.. And that Euron speech
Ohhh the WW with the Giants Now I'm even sadder that Wun Wun is dead He would be helpful in the Big War

Yeah, I was hoping Jaime would be angry with Cersei, and it was disappointing that even though he wasn't completely on her side he didn't show any signs that he would abandon her