View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:49 PM
DeafAngelboy23
Part-Time Fan

For a moment I was like oh damn... how Amy looked right there with eyes closed while trying to mediate... I'm traveling back in time when I saw this moment on 4:3 TV set. I remembered I thought it was ridiculous method (side note: Amy is gorgeous!) but over the years I learned to accept that it may work for some people. People loved her so hard that she had to break the spell of illusion to wake her family up! The single tear on Amy's cheek... such a simple & important moment to look back on Everwood. The effects of The Last of Summer lingers on & on but she'll find a way out of it come hell or high water!

Madison storyline? I remembered how dumb Ephram look after he found out about the so called boyfriend. I hated the relationship but I know it was desperate attempt to make Amy stay away for some time. If Ephram knew Amy was in Wyoming? Damn can you imagine Ephram driving that ugly car to Wyoming!

I can say more but my real life lady friend is texting me a lot ha ha ha so I'll share more thoughts on this episode.