View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:16 PM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

FINALLY, WINTER IS HERE

It's not as good as I expected it'll be but

JORAH IS IN OLD TOWN

ARYA IS AWESOME..

DANY IS HERE AT LAST.. YAHOOO.. "Shall we begin?" of course, My Queen..We've waited like 6 seasons for that.

I loved Hound/BHWB scene. The hound had genuinely changed and If you noticed the Gravedigger theory from the book. I liked what he saw in the flames tho it's not believable for the Hound to suddenly see or read the flames but any way, I felt goosebumps when he was saying the lines.

AND THAT WWs SCENE WITH THE GIANTS ..OMG

Also, I had liked Jaime/Cersei scenes but what bothered me that he is not angry. I think he's wary and surprised, he begun to notice she'd changed but as we expected he'll be at her side.. And that Euron speech

Plus, Jon/Sansa scene didn't turn out bad as I had expected. Thanks GOD. Well, she's got a point on how he needs to counsel her. She knows these people well and he needs to listen to her more however, I'll add my voice to his when he made that decision to give Umbers and Karstarks another chance They're just little kids. Sansa still trusts Jon and I liked that and now she knows exactly what LF wants and she'll start to play the game with him.

LYANNA WAS PERFECT..I'M IN LOVE WITH HER ..See how Brienne looked at her

And Brienne leaving Tormund picking Oathkeeper to talk to Sansa

Ed Sheeran cameo was useless and unnecessary. The whole scene was meh.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth