View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 06:05 AM
wardengrill
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Hey Kate

Tired of working or of partying?
Working mostly, sadly :p

Quote:
I'm good. Managed to get past the long weekend and not to go throw tomatoes on Trump while he was in Paris. Very proud of myself. I had to do a Game of Thrones Marathon to keep myself busy but it was not too bad
Proud of you too Thankfully I don't live in Warsaw so I didn't have to see this when he was here

and GoT marathong sounds more fun that that

Quote:
We were aiming at Italy but unfortunately couldn't find flights that were reasonable so we're going to Portugal, which is awesome anyway but I wanted something a little further from home for my sweetheart. Maybe next year
Yeah,those prices are insane But I'm sure you'll have a great time anyway

Quote:
In the meantime we have a nice house booked, with a pool, in the countryside with lovely wineries around so we'll be fine
Sounds awesome especially that part about wineries

Quote:
Great time to go to Italy! The weather is brilliant and the prices much less steep!
Exactly! Last year we went in November to Bari and three years or to Rome in January and it was great,weather was perfect for me and most importantly,there were much less people I mean in Rome still it was a loooooot so I can't imagine how it must be in the holiday season

Quote:
Bah nothing wrong with that. You're still young enough to be cool looking older and you're only as old as you feel so keep feeling young
True

Quote:
yeah yeah. I suck at recipe writing anyway

GoT started tonight! I haven't checked it out because I'm savouring the calm before the storm but I'll get on it tomorrow!

Have a good weekstart

speaking of drinks,right now I'm craving some aperol

thank you and you too! and nice GoT watching