View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 08:09 PM
tslpsh
Loyal Fan

Ok the idea of Rapey McChildmurderer being Audrey's son is truly disturbing. At first I thought the whole Bad Cooper raping Audrey in a coma and getting her pregnant theory was far-fetched and ridiculous. It still seems far-fetched, but it seems more and more likely that's where this is going.

Seeing the Log Lady again was a nice surprise. I got a feeling she was hinting they needed Laura to bring the light back. I enjoyed the Rebecca Del Rio performance. She has a great voice. Also nice to see Nadine's drape runner shop from spoiler pics finally make an appearance, with a golden shovel in the window no-less.

Was a bit confused when Janey-E said Dougie was great in the sack after he just sat there flopping like a fish. Funny scene, anyway. I liked his facial expressions and Sonny-Jim's reaction. Also, I hope the doctor didn't just do a physical and got a psych work up or brain scan on him done. I wonder when we will get those hand print results from the last episode that they got from Dougie's cup? They are too busy arresting Ike the Spike at the moment.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote