View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:07 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, so I know this one isn't exactly THAT important, but it means a lot to me with all the work I do here when regarding OPs to my boards: Photobucket forcing me to upgrade my free account to pay just so I can upload images here. That's all I've ever used it for and there's no way I'm going to pay for it. So I had to go through thousands of images and re-download anything that I never actually kept on my laptop, so I can then re-upload them onto a free and simple image sharing site so I can re-link everything with my OPs and survivors in particular. I've been using Photobucket for 12 years. Yep. 12 years. So needless to say I have a lot of stuff on there. But I did just sort through hundreds of images I don't need anymore and deleted them. Meaning I now have a nice 31% storage left of my 2GB allowance, which is all I need.

This is taking up my whole morning and all the OPs and Survivors in which I've used to host my images are currently replaced by ugly photobucket announcements. I've seen OPs elsewhere with this same problem. Is anyone else who uses photobucket to use their images here as incensed as I am right now? I need someone to vent with!