View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 09:12 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
For some reason, I just can't see Luna setting down and starting a family in one single place permanently. I don't think she would sleep around, but I think she would rather be more 'free' to do what she wishes–not necessarily with other people.
I can see this too.

Okay, doing Neville & Ginny this time because I'm still thinking of what I want for the trio...

Neville - also happily married to Hannah and a Hogwarts professor, I can see him teaching Herbology too. I like what you envisioned for Neville and I see him being really happy with kids and teaching, much closer to canon. He's not as clumsy as he used to be back when he was still in school but he is still a bit shy and unsure though a bit more confident now that he's a professor.

Ginny - I like your wish for her too, something related to sports kind of suits Ginny's personality. She loves being a mother and regularly divides her time being a mom and being an active member of Quidditch. She encourages friendly competition within her family and her kids enjoy her being the disciplinarian parent. She's very close to Hermione & Luna and they're often seen hanging out at muggle places.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.