View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 06:27 PM
Paradise
Loyal Fan

Me too. I love that they started out on the island, neither of them in a glamorous position - he wasn't a billionaire, she was being held captive ... and yet they gained each other's trust and admiration almost immediately. I think that if Tess hadn't looked at Oliver with those starry-eyes as quickly as she did, (when he asked if she was ready to go home) it would've been easier for Oliver to wonder if it was his money or popularity that helped her fall for him. I mean he'd been alone basically his whole life and all of a sudden this beautiful young woman drops into his life and thinks he's wonderful.

I think Tess came along at the exact right moment for Oliver, making him want to be the heroic man she saw him as. And lord knows Tess can use all the help possible staying alive.

Surround that girl with superheroes and put a bell around her neck so they know where she is at all times, lol.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥