View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 05:35 PM
LightYears
Master Fan

Quote:
Little known fact- When Craig and I put our heads together lasers shoot out of his fro. FOX FAMILY.
#thegifted #ghosted @foxtv @thegiftedonfox

Quote:
I buckled and broke open the #mandms. I'm completely out of control. This is @cobybellagram scared of my sugar high..

Quote:
✈️ #TheGifted cast is ready to take flight. 📷: @emmadumont #AreYouGifted

Quote:
#mutantandproud #thegifted

Quote:
We talk too much ⚡⚡⚡ #thegifted

Quote:
VEGAS⭐️ @thegiftedonfox

Quote:
Surreal moment last night! One of the first @thegiftedonfox billboards in Hollywood. Up for another run? @percyhyneswhite #X #areyougifted

Quote:
Beautiful view of the Atlanta skyline last night with my absurdly good looking mutant friends at #poncecitymarket
#thegifted

Quote:
Another great activation complete with our amazing clients from FOX @anniegeffroy 👍🏼🙏🙌🏻offering actual DNA tests in a effort to discover who has the mutant gene to promote #thegifted coming Monday's this fall to #fox. #creativeriff #ghosted #dowhatyoulove #vegas

Quote:
The cast of @thegiftedonfox at #fpec #fpec2017! #thegifted expands the X-men universe with Polaris, Blink & Thunderbird.

Quote:
The cast of @thegiftedonfox at #fpec #fpec2017! #thegifted expends the X-men universe with Polaris, Blink & Thunderbird.

Quote:
@thegiftedonfox from @marvel coming to @foxtv

Quote:
First panel of the week, with the cast of #TheGifted #fpec #promax !

This was at a screening for FOX TV shows in Las Vegas, Nevada nearly a month ago.