View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 02:13 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I LOVE that idea, too. What's astonishing is that there are so many ways to interpret that last moment, and there has not been ONE that hasn't made me (or all of us)break it into pieces and really ponder it. This is certainly something to think about, considering he seemed to have reached his tricking peak with Brandon, IMO. I suppose we could take this as him being faithful to Justin, and waiting for him until the next time he's back in town or Brian goes to visit Justin in NY.

I've maintained for the most part that Brian did want to marry Justin, too. It just had to be under the right circumstances. He obviously began feeling second thoughts about the entire thing, because he probably knew the proposal was his emotional response to the prospect that, yet again, he could lose Justin. The bombing scared everybody into making drastic decisions/moves.
I love that thought although I'm pretty sure that Justin no longer expected that from him at that point.. wasn't that something that he meant when he told Brian that he wanted the guy back he fell in love? Right after Brian anted to cuddle insted of getting a BJ?

icon by Daggi