View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 01:51 PM
SojournHeart11
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Thank you for the welcome . I read somewhere (not sure whether it was here or somewhere else) that Brian dancing by himself at the end on the podium showed that he didn't need another trick. I like that idea - that he didn't need tricks anymore and was ok by himself.

I also found it interesting that he kept the rings. I felt he kept the rings because as he said to Justin he had no second thoughts and really wanted the wedding. He was doing everything he could to make Justin happy with the wedding like flowers and seating plans and everything and not once did he ever seem to complain or not want the wedding. So him keeping the rings showed me he still loved him and still wanted Justin and wanted that life with him.

I feel that they would've been in each other's lives somehow - I don't think they would've been able to let go of the love they had for each other .
I LOVE that idea, too. What's astonishing is that there are so many ways to interpret that last moment, and there has not been ONE that hasn't made me (or all of us)break it into pieces and really ponder it. This is certainly something to think about, considering he seemed to have reached his tricking peak with Brandon, IMO. I suppose we could take this as him being faithful to Justin, and waiting for him until the next time he's back in town or Brian goes to visit Justin in NY.

I've maintained for the most part that Brian did want to marry Justin, too. It just had to be under the right circumstances. He obviously began feeling second thoughts about the entire thing, because he probably knew the proposal was his emotional response to the prospect that, yet again, he could lose Justin. The bombing scared everybody into making drastic decisions/moves.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige