View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 04:44 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

Maybe at the time, but they've been denying talking to the Russians, working with the Russians, knowing about any kind of meeting with the Russians...

So, never mind that it was the definition of unethical at the time. Never mind that the dots are connecting every day a little more and it's all heading towards a very clear conclusion.

They've been lying their behinds off about the whole thing for a good long while now. After the elections. And, look, I'm not a constitutional law expert, nor would I necessarily wish for impeachment since Mike Pence is the alternative here.

My point is that the Trumps have made a name for themselves for unethical, illegal and completely abusive business practices and now they're bringing that to their politics.

So maybe I'm the one whose naive, because I do know the kind of world we live in, but I keep hoping for the chickens to come home to roost on that lot. Especially when they're so obvious.