Quote:
I think it's only fair to allow Cosima the chance to make mistakes and grow up
I'm afraid we've had 5 seasons of that already and no success at growing up

Quote:
blasphemy!
but probably true.
Probably??????????

Quote:
isn't iffy dialogue a reflection on life, don't we all at some point say things that are odd, uncomfortable, an "ugh what did I say that for" moment. Are TV shows not allowed to have these moments too?
No, because there are people being well paid to write this ****, unlike the random moments in life where we say random things

It just annoys me so much that we waited this long to get here and have things solved with a well-this-is-us-we-suck-but-okay lame dialogue I swear to you guys I'm the easiest shipper to please, I'm used to ships like Mulder/Scully where literally NOTHING happens and very little is said. ALL I wanted all this time was for them to properly talk, like a real couple, for once

Quote:
Maybe before the end of the season we'll see Cosima rush into Delphine's arms and tell her how she feels, a genuine ILY rather than the somewhat veiled ones of the past.
I'm not counting on that anymore

Quote:
Oh man, I feel like I walked into the twilight zone in this thread. Ju is disappointed and Manu and Twist are all positive. This is weird.
It's weird to me as well, I feel like I watched an entirely different episode from you guys

Quote:
Even EBro who may have loved 5x05 the most is still teasing the episodes after.
EBro loves everything she's in, including Café de Flore, so her teasing doesn't really make me any more excited

About those hideous clothes that turned out to have no purpose other than to make the shippers freak out during the hiatus:

SO creative