View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I thought that in the first ep too when Delphine comes into the yurt clearly happy and so relieved to see Cosima, and Cosima doesn't gush about how much she's missed her; she just accuses, "I thought you were dead."
Yeah, that was also

Quote:
I really liked Delphine being irritated when Cosima gave her crap about not telling her about Kira immediately.
That was my favorite thing, honestly.

Quote:
jeez now you sound like manu and me.
Nobody is as bitter as you guys And yeah, I know there's something with them in later episodes, but I doubt it will be anything big. From how much they teased this episode, I think this was supposed to be the Cophiniest episode of the season, and I'm mad that it turned out to be so lame I'm glad most of the fandom seems happy with it, though

Quote:
well it WAS a woman who wrote it, so i'm gonna give her some credit that she was trying to be sincere. i mean PT was trying to pit all 4 women against each other in the dinner scene, so it may be clumsily written, but not untrue.
I'm not saying it's untrue, I'm saying it was poorly written, knowing it was written by a woman doesn't change that at all to me.