View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:55 AM
evesix
Master Fan

In the second that the precinct found a bucket of chicken at the photocopier which was crunchy and fresh also can be found at a private auction held where the most of criminals became the winner for robbery and illegal bonding of some bootlegs. The winner of the first heist was crowned "Best of the Best." Gina decided that she was finished with Floorgasm so she started a stand-up act at the hotel's bar. The squad sang together and Holt joked that they should try classical opera music whenever Scully sang. Jake found Amy smoking with some festive clothes and a pair of robbers shoes that glowed when rubbed correctly. After the Christmas song was over, everyone shouted Nine-Nine and threw the guns over to the first table by the kitchen and danced to the sounds of Scully and Hitchcock snoring. Jake ran after Doug and then found his motorcycle waiting at the diner and told him about Holt's new favorite show, "The Detective Of Steel Workers." When Gina was done collecting all of Amy's binders, she threw the laminator at Terry before the clock rang four but it broke before he could catch up with him and then collapsed when the music started to get to their heads and they went to the club. Amy wanted to tell Jake about her brothers and he wasn't listening to her so she shouted loudly at Gina to pull out her phone out and take the hairspray from Charles before he managed to throw out the Chinese food. Terry was eating his kebab when the Captain was texting Kevin and shouted, "Give me that bowl of dog food and Cheddar, or I will chase you into the pond." When Amy got her test back, it said "A positive result."