View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 10:05 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I'm reading that both Peter & Pearl will be at the DW panel at SDCC.

Quote:
Brush off your cosplay because BBC America just announced its return to San Diego Comic-Con’s Hall H for the final Doctor Who panel with star Peter Capaldi and the first-ever panel in the famed venue for Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency on Sunday, July 23 at 1 and 2 p.m, respectively.

Six years ago, BBCA’s Doctor Who was part of the first-ever slate of TV shows to gather with fans in Hall H, when San Diego Comic-Con presented a TV line-up in the 6,500 plus seat venue. Returning to Hall H on Sunday, BBCA’s bringing its most anticipated Doctor Who panel yet with award-winning star Peter Capaldi (the Doctor), Pearl Mackie (Bill), Matt Lucas (Nardole), Michelle Gomez (Missy), writer and actor Mark Gatiss (Sherlock) and showrunner Steven Moffat.

Moderated by Chris Hardwick, the panel will give fans an exclusive sneak peek of the upcoming Doctor Who Christmas Special – the final special starring Peter Capaldi as the Doctor and written by Emmy®-winning lead writer and executive producer Steven Moffat.
BBC America Brings ‘Doctor Who’ and ‘Dirk Gently’ to Hall H for 2017 San Diego Comic-Con Panels | Anglophenia | BBC America

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.