View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 04:32 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Hello

Now its that I heard related to the psychiatrist referral they are calling me Monday for an "in-take appointment" type thing over the phone for some more info and to set an appointment for an actually appointment at the hospital. So that's something but it took 5 weeks for this initial contact - so see when the actually appointment is

Been "deferred" from having to participation in job search for 3 months with how I guess the "welfare system" has changed since last time I was involved with it 5 years ago. So its more suited at helping people get better. So with all the document submitted been given 3 months of breather which hope that the actually at hospital appointment is within those 3 months.

And hoping group session seminars will be happening within these 3 months too cause I haven't been able to look into them yet due to trying to figure living income first

Plus a bonus will be on Monday getting full "welfare cheque" for July which will equal being able to put like $400 away for savings which will help cause only $150 out of rent and say another $100 or so to get everything else I need. So that $400 will come in handy as "dip into money" if monthly the $75-80 a month after rent money doesn't cover everything

Plus my case worker is awesome where she found a "loop hole" of saying deferred from job searching but will independently job search on my own where she is getting me a bus pass monthly. So it'll help for any appointments and will weekly 1-2 review job banks to keep up to date on what's out there. Plus if all clear with the psychiatrists than it sounds like could get funding for upgrading courses if I need to update Microsoft courses to attempt an office job