View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 11:04 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

The burger joint was very busy when we went to eat, but we not able to find it. So everyone decided to go home. But we ate at my second choice. The kitty was happy to see that his owner was home to see him. Alphie wasn't able to be with his cat because of his new allergies didn't agree with him. Leo smelled something under the furnace that wasn't able to be turned away from a whiff of smoke. Emma needed a new dog that would help them find the source of the scent that was about to burst the bubble. I'll be able to dunk some cookies were able to try. Leo was hungry for his only snack that he ate suddenly. If the only boy could be able to attend to the first meeting. You'll often see some of the first kids coming to clinic with a couple of the kids. I'll be there for you. Leo looked for his only book that was his next project. I would sing to the entire audience. Everyone saw that a new day was not going to happen. My new blouse is not what we should see. I drank some of the new pig juice was not very helpful because the source was not a pure one. Leo was going to his locker because he needed to get two of the new books. The rabbit is not going to be in the next batch of stew, but we can cook more of the chicken. After what we all ate at the restaurant, we'll all see what is going to happen with the donkey. Emma is going to come to the door and eat everything on her plate. The rabbit is not going to go home. Everyone