View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

^ You're welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Everyone but Joe Dempsie will come I think?
It's Game of Thrones, Expect anything but if he didn't come that doesn't mean he's not in the season. Remember, Kit

Quote:
She will definitely kill him once she finds out but I don't know how. Even so, I think Arya doesn't need to know that to kill LF. He's shady and untrustworthy. He has every reason to die.
Yeah! He made a pact with Tywin against Robb Stark. He's not in Arya's list I know but who said Arya will get tied to her list all along.

Quote:
This sounds like the hall in WF so I want Jon to be there sitting if that happens.
When I first saw the Long walk teaser and then the pics where Davos and Sansa sitting on each side of Jon, I was glad; in comparison Cersei and Dany sat in large halls with one ugly chair right at the end. They both wanna rule despite not being chosen or loved. At least Dany is trying to make people love her but sometimes, she fails. Jon is different even when he was chosen to be a king, he didn't put Sansa or Davos aside, no he kept their counsel plus long tables for the northern lords to listen to them, share opinions. This is a simple sample of Democracy.

Quote:
Tbh, Cersei in the books isn't someone I'd like right off the bat. But on the show, I actually do like Cersei and that has a lot to do with Lena.
We like the actress not the character she plays Plus, Book-Cersei was more vicious, crueler and slier than show-Cersei.

Quote:
Hopefully we get a Jaime & Jon scene already! But that's not gonna happen yet.
I hope so. It's unlikely to happen at least this season but yeah we only saw a brief scene of them together where Jaime was a bit sassy and Jon so innocent

Quote:
Understandbly, the focus of S6 is Jon and the Starks. Tyrion's SL suffered because of this. After Jon, Tyrion is my favorite. S4 was his season and I loved that season because of him. I'm glad that S7 looks to be a good one for him. I like that there's going to be an inner struggle in him being Dany's Hand and being the brother of Jaime/Cersei. Add to that, Dany doesn't like the Starks too and he'll be the voice of reason between them and Dany in the fight for the WWs. Dany's "breaking the wheel" speech seems quite telling now too.
D&D said that Tyrion will have the best speech in S7. That's Tyrion's main strength, being the voice of reason, add to that his cleverness. He's not a piece in that game so any one can move him where he want like what LF had done with Cersei who thought She's a proficient player but only a piece. Tyrion knows the rules and knows how to play. He's more cleverer than his father and if Dany listen to his counsel, She would win the war not by her dragons but by people. Actually, I wanna see how Dany is going to break the wheel. It's not an easy thing to do when you need their support the most. If Dany didn't have allies around her to support her claim, she'll fail to keep the throne much long. She couldn't defeat the Sons of the Harpies but only when the Masters came attacking the city openly. With the power of her dragons and the smartness of her hand, Dany could win this war easily.

Quote:
No Arya/Gendry or Nymeria/Arya here?
hahaha! And No J/B either

Quote:
Oooohh, this vid comes from our local cable. Liam's accent though, it's thicker when he's not in-character.
Cool ..awww I'm in love with his accent. May be to make it more understandable. GOT is a universal TV series after all. People all over the world watch it.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth