View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 06:14 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I've watched the first episode of s5's OITNB, I've still got the rest of that season to go, but I'm trying to finish Anne with an "E" now. I just finished Jessica Jones, it was SO good! I want to start Luke Cage and Iron Fist but you're saying their stories aren't as good?

It's what I hear from friends aswell. Jessica Jones and Agents of Shields (ofc) are great, but the other shows are not as interesting. I will watch them nonetheless when we have the time though. There are so many shows I/we still want to try out/catch up on.

We've finished Lost a few weeks ago, atm we're mostly watching How I Met Your Mother (S6 atm), Veep (S4 atm) & Private Practice (S2 atm). Thank god for summer break.

Shows we still want to watch/catch up on: Marvel shows, Star Trek Enterprise, Homeland (have to start S4), McLeods Daugthers (have to start S5), The Leftovers, Rome, Modern Family (have to start S2), Major Crimes (have to start S2), The Killing USA, Vampire Diaries (first time Jos and I only watched the first 4 seasons), Gossip Girl (first time Jos), Midsomer Murders, The Last Ship (at season 3), Criminal Minds, House MD....and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few Not to mention we have a lot of shows we want to rewatch aswell, Gilmore Girls included.

We need more time Sometimes I'm jealous on the people who only watch like 10-20 tv shows their entire life

At least I finished Pretty Little Liars last week. It had its series finale. Great ending!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.