View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 09:54 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
And I'm so ready for a better storyline for Tyrion this season
In fairness, S4 was Tyrion's season but that's too long ago. I'm ready for him to be back in the spotlight now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Sadly yes..I was always waiting for Emmys every year to see the cast together and watch their interviews...I guess we'll get S7 premiere party next week. I just hope every body comes.
Everyone but Joe Dempsie will come I think?

Quote:
I don't know..but she had seen him with Tywin in Harrenhall making deals so this can only mean he had betrayed her father and he had gone swiftly after that to help the Lannisters win the war against her brother. She'll kill him for that, I bet.
She will definitely kill him once she finds out but I don't know how. Even so, I think Arya doesn't need to know that to kill LF. He's shady and untrustworthy. He has every reason to die.

Quote:
My wish is to be destroyed entirely. No dragons, No lions, No seven-pointed stars decoration, just a plain hall ( same as in the North ) where the elected/chosen Ruler listens to people and governs the realm.
This sounds like the hall in WF so I want Jon to be there sitting if that happens.

Quote:
Lena is AMAZING. Honestly, totally different from the character she's playing. I enjoy her tweets, she sounds very decent and supportive. That only mean both of them are really good talented actors.
Tbh, Cersei in the books isn't someone I'd like right off the bat. But on the show, I actually do like Cersei and that has a lot to do with Lena.

Quote:
I keep playing this gif over and over.. Oh! God they're so damn hot and cute
Hopefully we get a Jaime & Jon scene already! But that's not gonna happen yet.

Quote:
FINALLY.. I mean since Tyrion had left Westeros and his story arc keeps going down. Last season wasn't good at all and I kinda hate it because Tyrion is my favorite character besides I've enjoyed watching him play the game, interacting with various characters like LF, Cersei and his father. Best scenes ever belonged to him in S2, S3 and S4 but S5 and S6 didn't do justice to him. I'm glad this is gonna change in this season.
Understandbly, the focus of S6 is Jon and the Starks. Tyrion's SL suffered because of this. After Jon, Tyrion is my favorite. S4 was his season and I loved that season because of him. I'm glad that S7 looks to be a good one for him. I like that there's going to be an inner struggle in him being Dany's Hand and being the brother of Jaime/Cersei. Add to that, Dany doesn't like the Starks too and he'll be the voice of reason between them and Dany in the fight for the WWs. Dany's "breaking the wheel" speech seems quite telling now too.

Quote:
Damn RIGHT
This meme!

No Arya/Gendry or Nymeria/Arya here?

Quote:
Check this out:
Oooohh, this vid comes from our local cable. Liam's accent though, it's thicker when he's not in-character.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.