View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

A snippet:
Quote:
Jessica Henwick has been so busy with other projects that she almost had to bail on returning to Game of Thrones.

After being cast as Colleen Wing in Marvel’s Iron Fist, The Force Awakens actress was so slammed that when the HBO drama tried to summon her back for season 7 last year to reprise her role as the deadly Nymeria Sand, she initially told them she couldn’t make it work.

“I wasn’t able to do it,” Henwick tells EW. “My schedule clashed. I was filming Iron Fist for six-to-seven months and they wouldn’t give me the time off. [GoT] was so massive for me in terms of my career and building my profile and as an experience in itself, I wanted to return. [A GoT producer explained], ‘It’s really important that you come back otherwise your character will just disappear.’ So I spoke to Marvel and I managed to get a release. I literally was flying back and forth while I was doing Iron Fist in New York to Belfast, even during Christmas break.”
Ohh I so glad she managed to go back for her part in GOT... even though her character is not my favorite It's nice that she didn't just disappeared