View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 11:32 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
You mean the dagger..Yeah. I'm sure LF has sneaked from Ned's possession after his death. But how Arya or Sansa will know LF's betrayal to their father?
Yep, sorry, the dagger. Maybe this time, Arya killing LF has to do with LF and Jon? Or LF and Sansa?

Quote:
Dany returning from the battle field telling Tyruion she had fried his brother alive I still had that notion that she'll capture Jaime, taking him as a hostage and will trial him for his crimes.
Ooooohhh, I can see this happening too. And would really put Tyrion in the middle being Dany's Hand and Jaime's brother. I laughed when you said Dany comes back to tell Tyrion she had fried his brother alive. LMAO!

Quote:
Do you know what? I know every one wants Dany to take the throne and Targryans to be back in action but honestly, I don't. Targaryans were invaders and what made them so powerful was their dragons. I'm not saying all of them were power-hungry, mad or cruel, some were decent and fair like Raeghar, Baelor the Blessed..etc. Still, I'm a big supporter of Robert's rebellion ( not Robert himself ). Targ's era has to end. New people should come and rule. To be honest, I wish Gendry or Jon ( he's more Stark than Targ ) could sit on the Iron throne, however, I know neither of them will. What I wanna say that the Rebellion against Targs was right thing to do and Dany doesn't have any throne right. Her family's era had ended when Robert and Ned first agreed to co-operate to bring the Mad king down.
About Gendry, I don't know if he's really arrived at KL or he went somewhere else. He's not good at rowing, remember. If he made it safely to KL, then he'll resume working as a smith in Fleabottom. No, Slim chance to meet Melisandra if he's in KL. However, if he had rowed to some other place like RiverRun, he might meet BHWB or Mel or Arya .
This is probably why most fans think the Iron Throne will be destroyed, no one to rule Westeros and a new system of ruling takes place. I for one prefer Jon ruling the North. Dany can rule all the rest. I actually agree with your reasons for not wanting Dany on the Iron Throne. Like I've said with Jon, I don't want him in that chair just cause he's the rightful heir and he wouldn't want it too. I still do want Dany to rule because she's worked so hard for this and I think she also had it easy because she has dragons. She basically just commands them to fry her enemies and they're done.
As for Gendry, I hope he rows off to Riverrrun just cause I want a reunion with Arya.

Quote:
I stopped reading these ...er...theories. I mean, guys this could be just the photographer's own perspective or concept.
And they're also not in costume. I didn't even think of it that way. I just noticed that Nik has his hand up and I just thought "I know why he has that pose.

Quote:
He looks..er..worried? He's not excited or shocked as the first two times. He was standing on a hill, so presumably he's in Dragonstone watching them flying freely.
He definitely looks worried. Maybe this happens after a talk with Dany where she tells him she'll go to KL and fry his brother & sister?

Quote:
Winter is coming fan site had made a full report of Day 1 on Cons of Thrones..
Iwan Rheon ( Ramsay ) and Kate Dickie ( Lysa Tully ) were there too.
Thanks for these. OMG. Iwaaaaan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Lindsay, thanks for the Time Photoshoot things... that was a very classical, and colorful photoshoot
About the first book, yeah, when I started reading it was before the show had started, and I fell in love with the Starks right away, but everything else I had a hard time grasping. I think that now that I've seen it all I'll enjoy the books a lot more.
I'm thinking not to read the last 2 books first when it comes out. I'll just watch the rest of the show then read the books. Hopefully we get the 2 books already before we get S8 in 2019.

ETA: For me and Valeerena.

Kit Harington and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau | TIME Magazine (behind the scenes)

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.