View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Slayerette89
Obsessed Fan

With oth, I always believed Chopia were the main reason why Brucas got back together and suddenly became the focus of the show in s2 in the first place, so if they were broken apart for the same reason that feels like a case of what comes around comes back around to me. And I think that's how I'd see it even if I wasn't 110% pro LP and anti BL. Similarly, even though I'm very anti Laurel/Frank and somewhat pro Bonnie/Frank, I would hate to see the writers put BF together and/or break them just because of the actors. But, as you all mentioned, hopefully Liza and Charlie are mature enough not to demand anything.

I didn't know there were any problems with off screen relationships on gg. Didn't follow bts stuff, so I thought Blake/Penn acted professional and they just drew out DS reunion because they were the it couple of the show for the writers (which I always felt they were, even though I shipped NS) and they wanted to make it melodramatic or something.

Though I shipped Cameron/Chase on House, I didn't even know Jennifer and Jesse were ever together.