View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 04:27 PM
SRBleyton4ever
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
The goo??
In the s1 finale Waverley touched this black goo on the floor and it took possession of her. Show reconnect it slightly so no-one knows Wakerley touched it (in s1 finale she turns and faces Wynonna/Doc all black eyes and stuff) so now, we're just left with moments where she's all black eyes possessed and normal Waverly & she's just suffering memory loss/acting weird. Sometimes it's clear when the good is controlling her (black eyes) but sometimes it's not cause it's so quick, so having a sex scene really ain't a good look. Like when Waverly tries to kiss Nicole at the school, Nicole backs off cause it's public, and they've placed a great deal of emphasis on taking stuff slow cause it's all new to Waverly, so the first sex scene should've really been after she was dispossessed and you don't need an interview to confirm consent. I actually think calling it a sex scene is a bit of an insult cause it was like one kiss, bra shot and being carried to the bed.

Manu. I will never not laugh at that praying mantis sex scene (there words not mine) That network was so ridiculous