Old 06-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy
Ohh nice! I was wondering who would show up in SDCC this year
Nik won't come

Quote:
I've read the first book and really liked it... although at times it felt a bit dragged, but still the different POV were interesting I'm planning on reading them once the show finishes
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95
Cool, I might try and find them when I have the time.
Good idea..At least Winds of winter may be released before S8 ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
So this is gonna look like perhaps Arya will indeed kill LF?
With the possibility of Arya arriving in WF this season while LF's still lurking there, I can't wait to see their first encounter. Arya unlike Sansa, she doesn't play any game, She kills anyone who will try to manipulate her. Well, I think Arya killing LF is possible.

Quote:
It's definitely madness. It's also the first time the people of KL will see a dragon so what is Jaime doing? Very suicidal of him. Yeah, I wonder where Tyrion will be but I can imagine as the Hand, he'll be wherever Dany is.
Yeah! How they will react when they see for the first time Dothraki and DRAGONS especially Bronn I don't think Tyrion will be in the battle field there. Dany may ride one of her dragons and with the army, they attack the Lannisters. Tyrion mostly will be in Dragonstone, planning stuff or even receive lords who will announce their fealty to the Dragon Queen.

Quote:
It's insane. I haven't talked about a show this much until this show
Me too. It's like magic that keeps attracting you to talk and search for theories and news to share and discuss. I've experienced that twice, once in GOT and the other in Harry Potter.

Quote:
Amongst many other things I assume.
Well, they came back for Black Fish and BHWB, so I guess We'll see Gendry soon, he has a role to play in books, therefore, I presume they'll come back for him. Remember, in TV Show he's the only true Baratheon left. He's a bastard but still he's Robert's son.

Quote:
I like that TIME cover because it's so colorful. Look at the pose Nik is making... his hand
Yeah but weird and that intrigues fans to weave theories about every single character.. like Jon is holding a skull because he's been dead before and the Hound will kill Cersei because there's some dog nearby. HAHAHA Hilarious

Quote:
I hope it's also next year but I'm already resigned to the fact that it won't air until 2019
There is no way but to resign, I know as We're hopelessly waiting for TWOW to get released but that's annoying. I mean, Waiting a year is fair enough but two. I hated that in Sherlock as well. We've to wait two years to get 3 episodes. Guys, you're torturing us

Spoiler:
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth