View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 10:09 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Happy birthday, Steph! 30 on the 30th, cool. Isn't this called something like a Golden Birthday?

Alexa, that sucks. I ditched Photobucket this past year, but some of my older stuff was on there. Luckily it's saved to my computer, too.

It would have been nice if Photobucket could have at least warned people this was going to happen so they could have had time to save their files. Maybe there will be enough outrage that something will be done to help rectify the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
Hello everyone !

Signal boost again. This is the last day of the eonline poll and the anti (yes this is definitely them) are downvoting "I See you" again. We might actually lose this one.

So please if you can, vote here as much as you can. This is the last day.
Margaux, I was just about to drop off the same thing. Ugh, it's so frustrating. I tried to give the situation the benefit of the doubt at first and just assume that OUAT fans were coming on strong, but . . . well, the evidence of anti-voting is not difficult to find. And it's the song that's nominated, not the scene or the ship. It's not looking so good right now at all, and I admit, I've concentrated the majority of my efforts on Bob's poll. I'll definitely put in some votes, but . . . I don't know, I don't foresee this beautiful piece of music getting the recognition it deserves, unfortunately.
ICON