View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 08:05 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I really didnt like this episode...

Pacey and Joey were so awkward post sex. I really didn't like how either of them acted during that entire morning and those scenes. Pacey was being a bit of a jerk, pressuring her to tell him how good the sex was, like WTF it was her first time?! Maybe thats something they could discuss later on, but definitely not immediately after. First times are awkward and you feel weird afterwards (at least I did lol) so I think he needed to just lay off a bit. And he was asking if she orgasmed? Like, FOR REAL DUDE. I cant.

Just in general there was way too much of that conversation happening but I guess it was the way the episode was laid out witch each story.

Dawson's whole story was pretty dull. And I found Jen's dull too.

Dawson should not have asked Joey if she slept with Pacey, it's not really his business. She should have told him she wasn't going to answer. Or just told him the truth. Her telling him she didn't sleep with Pacey and even going as far to say before that that she only saw herself sleeping with Dawson was just too much.

And really dawson? Why does it matter? She's already dating someone else. Why is her sex life important. It's so annoying.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote