View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:26 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love in the series finale when Pacey kissing her at the wedding. The way he dips her, Joey's flushed look (it shows so much that she still loves him and she looked like that alot when Pacey kissed her) and I also love when he says "Thanks" and kisses her cheek, then that look they give each other before Jen faints.
welcome. I agree those looks were hot

Quote:
Oh that's ok thanks for posting what you did... oh that's so sweet that jj added the kissing of joeys cheek and the nose rubbing...
Wish I was around on the net when the show was on and knew all the other times things were added by the actors....
welcome. KW loved it so much, he let it stay in there. There were other things added in throughout the years. In the series finale, JJ added "I have always, always, loved you. He was just supposed to say "I love you' KH added stuff throughout the years. In Te of Pacey, she adds 'I love you' after everyone sings "Happy Birthday"

thanks for the clips JJH85

Here's another clip of them here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUqOjStCU

I like how nervous she is when he first sees her in the restaurant. At 2:31, the looks between them are great. I notice as he's moving towards her, she keeps gazing at him and looks flustered until 2:46. Bianca09, KW said KH and JJ adlibbed most of the food fight. He just wrote food fight. There were a cut scene where Pacey was supposed to fall on top of Joey. The previews showed her sitting on the counter and he was kissing or caressing her, but it didn't air.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"