View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 01:45 PM
Gynge
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMUSH (View Post)
Thank you very much!

I've been catching up on the old DC eps on The N-channel but they totally skipped the two Jack-centric eps (To Be Or Not To Be...That Is The Question) when he comes out of the closet. They went from the episode where Abby Morgan tried to find out which couple had sex (the mystery letter investigation) and then the next ep they aired was Joey back with Dawson.

I really loved the scene when Joey kissed Jack in front of everyone at school (when they vandalized his locker) and then later when Jack came out to her during their moonlight picnic/dinner... it was so sweet and sad....
That was Joey really stepping out of her comfort zone and being brave, kissing Jack in front of the entire school. There's something completely different about them, they had this intense, passionate connection that was instant and deep. TBH if the character of Jack had not been gay on the series, Joey & Jack would have been my ship. I really thought they belonged together. And you can see it in their subsequent friendship, too, although they don't get that many storylines.
Gynge is offline   Reply With Quote