View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 08:51 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
From what she had said, there is a problem in Jon being the KITN. I need Sansa to play the game with LF not Jon. She shouldn't listen to his poisonous whispers anymore and focus on how to bring him down to win Robin in her side so the Vale and the North unite truly once again.
Right? She should know better. I'll be so disappointed in her if she continues to listen to LF.

Quote:
They intend to go beyond the Wall for some reason so yeah I guess they're some how prepared but I don't think they're prepared enough. Bran may give them some help out there. Will he tell Jon about that mark the NK had given him??
He has to so Jon can protect him.

Quote:
Wait a min..You just gave me a BRILLIANT IDEA. Can BRONN stop Jaime midway??? I don't see him so there are 2 possibilities, 1- he's already dead or he's galloping after Jaime to GRAB him away from the dragons. OMG I hope this really happens to save Jaime. And yeah I wanna J/B reunion..Guys pleeeeeease they're my favorite couple
If Bronn does that, then he dies. Tyrion will be devastated too.

Quote:
Thanks GOD..They need to die this season ...ALL OF THEM. I prefer Cersei to take Dorne and not to see those sand snakes again.
I'm really okay if we just casually forget them on the show, tbh.

Quote:
I'm obsessed with GOT, TV series and books. . I'm proudly GOT nerd and I love it here too with my friend, Lindsay
I don't know what we have done here, tbh, and I can't believe I talked GOT throughout this hiatus. It's insane. And that meme is hilarious!

Btw, Valeerena, I'll tag this one just in case:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
You guys are not crazy! I can totally understand that... believe me, I don't get tired of talking about shows I love either.
I haven't read any of the books except for the first one, so mostly I'm clueless about everything
And to think we barely even got a lot of GOT back then. At least the show will be back next month and there will be TONS to talk about. By the end of August, S7 is already over.

Snippet (no spoilers):

Quote:
Okay if not that, then what strikes you most about season 7?

Weiss: To me what’s most exciting is being able to play interactions between various characters that for years we haven’t been able to play. There’s a whole bunch of reunions and first time meetings that people have been waiting for for a long time and when you put it on paper you just want to do justice to the work that these guys have done building these characters over so many years. You want to give them as much as you can.

Benioff: Everyone steps up their game every season. I know you probably get sick of hearing us say that. We say it every year. But it’s kind of astounding to us. We were looking at a battle scene and we set more stuntmen on fire in one of these shots than have ever been simultaneously set on fire … But every department constantly improves, from the effects to the acting. [Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner] have been great from the beginning and how they’ve grown as actors — I mean everybody in the cast has, but in them it’s especially pronounced since they started as kids. Now we’re coming into the final season and it’s very gratifying. We’ve managed to keep everybody on the same path moving the same direction for so long.

The pace is faster this year, the actors are saying.

Benioff: For a long time we’ve been talking about “the wars to come.” That war is pretty much here. So it’s really trying to find a way to make the storytelling work without feeling like we’re rushing it. You want to give characters their due, and pretty much all the characters left are important characters, even the ones who might have started out as relatively minor characters have become significant in their own right.

Weiss: The scope of the story naturally has increased season to season. That also probably feeds in a little bit into the pacing, that things are coming to a head and the war is here. It’s this urgency from within the story that drives the pace rather than any external decision. Things are moving faster because in the world of these characters the war that they’ve been waiting for is upon them, the conflicts that have been building the past six years are upon them and those facts give them a sense of urgency that makes them move faster.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.