View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 02:06 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

I did see it. Boy, I don't see people locked in cages like that often. I think that did happen in the comics, though it was to a couple instead of just 1 person. OK in this episode bodies were piling up & Jesse, Tulip, & Cassidy were in a car joking about how gross it is to be around so much death. They pretty much just shrugged the whole thing off. Strange. I think that ''Preacher'' should feel like there are things at stake to all the carnage that happens. Instead of having these 3 main characters act like jerks that act like charming jerks they could show some concern for the innocent people that end up as collateral damage I think.

It is weird that The Saint of Killers apparently killed everyone expect Jesse & his friends, though I guess I shouldn't be upset that the 3 main characters on this show haven't been killed off. It wasn't made clear why Jesse thought that Preacher friend of his that ended up getting killed by the Saint of Killers knew where gods was. I guess it made sense that Mike guy killed himself before the Saint of Killers got to whatever to him, but a preacher committing suicide is generally a no-no at least for Catholics. Not great options for Mike either way.

I guess we're going to find out what happens if Jesse's superpower stops working. He does of course use it to get out just about every hairy situation.