View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 12:25 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Si, I basically did the same thing with S6 last time but I'm afraid I'm more spoiled this season after telling myself I'll remain spoiler-free for S7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Really?? Oh! even official promos? Will I tag everything as spoiler then? Will you keep posting here?
I will still post of course and you can just post everything but I won't bother watching anything anymore. Anything official is fair game to post though.

Quote:
Yeah..I don't think he'll linger much on the Wall. No Meera there so I guess she'll go home. You mean the one behind Sansa is Bran? May be..
The one behind Sansa? There's someone behind Sansa? I thought she was walking away from LF in that scene?

Quote:
Weird, isn't it?? Why he would return to beyond the Wall and he knows quite well that WWs are invading the lands and are in their way to them. besides, He goes with a small squad !!! Why?? To get uncle Benjen??
I have no idea. This is the most confusing thing really. Why would Jon go back to the Wall and is dressed up like a Wildling? And obviously, there's already WWs there.

Quote:
Davos, Tormund, The Hound, Thoros and any other BHWB members.
And I wonder who's going to die this time?

Quote:
Which will be in S8...I don't think he will fight him now, Will he?
Yes not yet. The boss battle will be left until the very last season.

Quote:
I don't think they mentioned that in TV show before but I got that from ASOIAF Wiki
Thanks for this. So it is wildfire as many speculated. That's pretty neat.

Quote:
I'd like to see Tyrion's emotions seeing his home been taken and a Dany's Flag is high up dropping down the Lannister's. I think once she got it she'll make Tyrion its lord. Finally, Tyrion's wish is fulfilled.
I hate seeing Tyrion put in this position but he is Dany's biggest asset against his brother & sister now.

Quote:
That's the common guess yeah
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I think a random soldier or a servant. But actually fans strongly speculate this guy is a Tyrell.
I can't speculate on this, it's very hard with that fuzzy close-up.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
but Bran begun to use his power to spy on the NK..
Right? We can see the extent of his ability as the 3-Eyed Raven now.

Quote:
All I know it's King's Landing but don't know if it's the dragonpit?? We've never seen it before, have we?? It could be anywhere outside the Red keep. It looks like the place where Oberyan and the Mountain had a duel?? What I'm sure about it's KL. Did Cersei manage some how to capture the Hound?? But how?? He should be in the North? Why he traveled South again?
It says on the tweet: "The Hound...Dragonpit...#CleganeBowl confirmed" although all of these are specs. This whole thing with where the Hound is confusing me. It looks like KL definitely but did we know where he went off to again last season? I'm forgetting... And then there are still those shots of him where it's snowing in the background so...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.