View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:19 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
Dialogue from the bench scene was really nice. Love that they shared their motivations and fears with each other a bit more. It wasn't too necessary for us as an audience imo, because we could have deduced most of those things. But from a characters' perspective, the convo wasn't redundant. But I love the library scene too. It's a more intimate setting so they were more physically close to each other, which I liked. Also, library was such a good place for Haley to walk in on them imo. Because that setting is so Haley.
I prefer the dialogue in the bench scene (partly because it would have called BS on the whole Peyton only wanted Lucas because he was with Brooke theory) but I preferred the more intimate location in the library.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
Could be. I haven't watched that deleted scene in ages, so I probably misremember it as an alternative break up scene.
Yeah fair point, I just love that it shows how little Luke cared for Brooke/BP at the time. Hard to believe that a few episodes later he was in love with her