View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:29 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Season 2 Spoiler & Speculation Thread #1 - 'Cause the 2nd season is too far away!

Spoilers & Speculations
Season 2

There are some rules to a spoiler/specs thread at a TV show board like this.

Quote:
Spoilers:
Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.
  • The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:
    • Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.
    • Spoilers regarding the character an actress or actor is playing in a TV show are permitted at their own Male or Female Celebrity Forum. These discussions should be limited to character information and not overall show spoilers.
  • Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.
  • Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.
  • Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.

If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:

Code:
[*sp][*/sp]

take out the * sign when posting
If you want to discuss anyting beyond this, please go to the Spoilers Board!

I couldn't wait and I thought I wouldn't post it in the news thread for those who don't want to be spoiled!!

Super excited that she'll be back!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 06-22-2017 at 09:39 AM