View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 07:47 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy
Just stopping by to say I'm still hype over the trailer... and it's nice to see I'm not alone
^^ You're not the only one i'm dancing conga right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Are you still online, Valeerena? I want to talk about how I am still hyped for this trailer and I'm still online here waiting for you to come on because our timezones suck.
Oh! No..I didn't catch up with you. Yeah It's after noun here while time is 5 am or so. I'll keep checking for new posts every now and then.

Quote:
OMG I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW I AM STILL DYING FROM THAT TRAILER. AMAZING.
YES..I know I can't recover too. It was AWESOME, actually. OMG, nearly 24 hours passed and still I'm searching for theories and recaps to dig deeper and discover some new things

Quote:
I hope so. Do you think she's talking to LF in that part? I feel like that LF monologue in the first part and Sansa's monologue in the last is probably a conversation they were both having which is obviously about Jon.
I think the same..At the beginning while Sansa was walking away from the heart tree you'll see some one was standing there. She was talking to some one near that tree and my bet is on LF, it happened in S6 when he told her breifly his plan. He'll keep pushing her to oppose Jon but when I heard that phrase the pack survives, I thought may be she's finally refusing LF. I thought for something now, may be with the return of Bran and Arya, Sansa will decide that Jon's eligibility to be king has ended as Bran is a TRUE Stark now. I'll get pissed off with Sansa if she doesn't stand up with Jon. WWs are coming, folks. Wake up.

Quote:
ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A JON/SANSA & BRAN REUNION ALREADY? I'M DYING HERE.
Quote:
Me too. OMG. So much amazing (and scary) stuff happening in the North.
I guess It'll happen earlier, may be E02 or 03. Bran is on the move, visiting this heart trees for more visions and spying on NK, may be even helping Jon and his squad in their mission which I had no idea what it'll be. Hey, Jon what brings you the other side of the wall? Searching for his uncle?? That's my humble guess.

^ Here they're surround with Wights? You can spot the flaming sword ..How they are going to get out, tho.

Hard home again and again ..YES

Quote:
I have no idea but then there's a shot of him where it's already winter so teleporting?
To be honest, teleportation will be used more than horses this season, it seems. I don't know what will happen first South then North or he'll go North then South again However, the good news is if this is South may be it's LK and ...WE GET OUR BOW MOUNTAIN VS HOUND..

Quote:
I hope so! This was so amazing. I literally screamed BERIIIIIIC when I saw this.
This moment made me fall off my chair, staring at my screen unblinking BHWB is gonna hit hard, folks.

Quote:
And that's probably also the part where she sees the dragonglass, the one we talked about yesterday.
EXACTLY.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Oh yes, that's a good point. And that also means Tyrion has a hand in the execution of this attack. OMG.
I'm sure of that. CR isn't a piece of cake to be taken away from the Lannisters easily. There comes Tyrion's role, he knew every single secret passage in CR and the sewers, now Dany with out much effort can take the Lannister's lair and pin her dragon flag high on it to piss off Cersei and also kill some lannisters who helped taking down her father and murdered her nephew and niece and her father as well. Oh! Jaime please survive

Quote:
I am so hyped for this one. FINALLY Jaime gets to do an epic battle scene. I do not want Jaime to die. He has to reunite with Brienne first, PLEASE.
Me neither. I think i'm gonna throw myself out of any window same as Tommen if Jaime dies. Noooo Brienne needs you, JAIME. He's mad if he's charging against Dany!!! Is he insane?? She's riding a DRAGON. I can't see Dothrakis or Unsuilled but some burned wagons.

Dragons are firing everyone even Dothrakis..Dany has gone nuts as always

Quote:
Too hard to tell but it could be anyone.
Yeah..Many speculations about that one but fans suggest it's a Tyrell. He's not ironborn , Dornish , Unsuilled or Dothraki So, yeah he;s a Tyrell. Jaime took a castle that belongs to the Tyrell it seems. Besides, We didn't see any Tyrells soldiers during CR breaking-in. Then, Jaime went to Reach to sack it apparently.

Quote:
That's my guess too although there's some talk going around already that
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
And check this photo, Theon kneeling beside the sea alone..Yeah Euron either killed Yara or abducted her and left Theon..May be because he knew he's useless without his sister

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true. Hot Pie is also a possibility since we did see Arya at the inn.
No news for Gendry yet..I don't see him.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Yup, that's what I was thinking too. Not this season surely.
I'm crossing my fingers they'll leave him be but honestly I doubt it

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
YESSSSSSSSSSS. I forgot to comment on this. Those ravens are c/o Bran.
Yep.. I don't know if Bran will give Jon a hand while fighting WWs out there. They were surrounded, remember. May be here, Bran will intrude and help Jon and his squad.
Quote:
I love these two and I will die for them and will lose it if they die.
Same. I'm saw happy finally we get a proper glimpse of both of them wearing Starkish garbs..I squeed when I saw Brienne's poster

We got only one shot of Cersei and Arya!!
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth