View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:42 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Some fans on Reddit say it could be tomorrow..OMG If this is true
OMG they were right.

Quote:
Then He'll take her back to the Iron Islands and by what we've read about Euron being worse than Ramsay then hard, miserable times are awaiting for Yara however, she is so strong unlike Theon but still, I don't wanna her suffer this insane karaken called Euron. Do you think Dany will strike back and free her?
I hope Dany helps somehow. She did strike an alliance with both Theon & Yara.

Quote:
Only one as a corpse hahaha..Yeah I remember that Now Kit has to go, he's the KITN Any idea when will be the premiere party this year?
No idea but that's usually pretty close to the premiere date.

Quote:
Yeah but this won't harm him a single bit..Useless. They need huge arrows with fire or trebuchet at least
They look like they are fighting a losing battle. Can you imagine fighting dragons & WWs? It's so DAMN HARD to kill those.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
She did. Pod had told Bronn so while thy were waiting outside.I'm glad for that. Pod needs to improve further more and Brienne is the best teacher and with learning some deadly stealthy moves from Bronn, he could be a skilled knight. All in all, I love Pod and I wanna see him a knight
OMG me too. Pod needs all the love in this crazy world and I want him to have a happy ending on this show. I agree with you that Brienne is THE BEST teacher for him. I love Pod too much and I need him to learn to fight so he can defend himself.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
THE SECOND TRAILER IS HERE

ETA: Check the 12 Characters posters here.. COOL #Winterishere
OHMYGOSH HOLD UP. I wasn't ready for this. Reactions!!!!!!!!!!

1. That trailer gave me a vibe that it's certainly Jon vs. Sansa. SHUT UP LF!
2. Meera & Bran make it to the Wall! And it looks like Jon is at the Wall too?
3. Lots of Jon on this one. There was a shot where he has Longclaw and kills a WW and also on top of some cliff with the wights gaining on him.
4. The Hound!
5. Beric with his flaming sword! I gasped at this part! He's going to fight with the Northerners!
6. Dragonstone looks bloody amazing. Freaking finally.
7. There's a shot of Grey Worm in armor and it looks like the Unsullied attack Casterly Rock through the water.
8. A shot of Jaime in battle.
9. Also another shot of Theon in battle and Yara is there and it looks like they might be looking at dragons?
10. There's also a shot of Arya at this place. Maybe Gendry is there?
Spoiler:

12. That voice over of Sansa in the end makes me think that Jon is going to die (again) although that might be what they want us to think. I don't think Jon is going to die this season.
13. Bran in a wheelchair with better clothes means he did make it to the Wall. But who's the person beside him? I've read some specs that say it's
Spoiler:

14. Lastly that last shot of Jon looking at the wights. They weren't attacking him, they're just watching him. Chills.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.