View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 04:34 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think that is a big question. How does Lucy know what she knows? If she's from the future, then that's the answer. If she's not, then did someone tell her and if so, who? Possibly her mother? Although no one told Henry in season 1. I don't believe there was ever a real explanation of how he knew. I think when he got the storybook from Snow, he "just knew".
Yeah, I think it was just implied that he knew something was off when he was aging and he noticed nothing else around him was changing. When he got the book from Mary Margaret, he was somehow able to see them as their fairytale counterparts (ie. Flashback in s3). But, I am totally clueless on how he figured out he was adopted in the first place and, even moreso, how he connected himself directly to Emma herself as his biological mother A search website doesn't do much without any personal information and there was no magic in SB at this time. I highly doubt Regina handed over to him a copy of his original birth certificate.

Quote:
Yeah that is going to be seriously confusing if everyone is from different periods in time. I'm trying to decide if it is realistic to go with our 3 returning adult characters have aged ten years, but don't really look any different. They could probably get away with it, but I think it's more likely that either they were pulled from the current timeline as you suggested or that Henry left SB at age 18 and the curse happened after that, so only 4 years of actual aging, followed by however many cursed years depending on Henry's current age.
Yup, that actually makes the most sense to me as well. The other time travel possibility is that Regina, Hook, and Rumple were magically transported from SB to a potential future timeline in the EF where Lucy comes from. Between her own mother, and our returning three characters who are stuck there, that could definitely explain how she knows that her dad's family is in trouble AND how she had that copy of the book to travel with. Something could have happened in a future timeline (ie. Scenes in the finale) to Future Adult Henry, Regina, Rumple, & Hook, who are cursed in the EF. Which would get kind of weird if Present Adult Henry has to magically travel back to this future with his daughter in order to help somehow. I'm getting some serious Charmed deja vu with some of this, lol (from both the show & fanfiction).

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-21-2017 at 04:46 PM