View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 08:23 AM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
That's not true. Jess cared for others too. For example he encouraged Luke to go to a date and to live a little less boring life.
And in revival he gives Rory writing advice, but doesn't expect anything in return.

I mean,,, the scene in Kyle's bedroom is unforgivable, other things ... well... he was just a lost teenager.

But how are you justifying Logan's "bridesmaids incident"? And Rory's reaction to it (forgiveness)?
I'm not pretending, that Jess's bedroom scene and Logan's bridesmaids incident are similar/the same. Far away. And I really like Logan.
They are far and away two different things. One is borderline sexual assault the other is a communication problem. They were broken up or atleast that was the message that was sent after having a fight and then not communication for over a month. Yeah, its not fun hearing that the person you cared about slept with other people when you guys were apart. But, even she couldn't argue that they were together when that debacle happened. If anything, he should have given her a heads up and told her first. Jess literally disrespected her right to consent then threw a hissy fit.

Forgive me but I am going to be blunt cause I am just getting really tired of this. But, why are you defending Jess in his anti-thread. Read the rules before you post. AS for your liking Logan, you may, but your posts don't come across that way, either way Logan is irrelevant to this thread. Just like Logan fans don't go into the Anti-LORO thread, Jess fans wouldn't be comfortable here and its a thread for ranting and not really a place for creating a Jess vs Logan dialogue.